Return and Refund Policy
The Virtual Instruments Store accepts and ships physical product orders only to customers within the continental United States. No shipments can be made to APO, FPO or PO Box addresses, or addresses outside the above listed countries. You may not export any products purchased at the Virtual Instruments Store.
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
The Virtual Instruments Store only accepts orders and ships products to end user customers and Virtual Instruments Business Alliance members.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your Virtual Instruments purchase of a product, please contact Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product. The product must be returned to the Virtual Instruments order center within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All physical products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. If your An Apple Subsidiary product was delivered via Electronic Software Download, then you are required to complete and return Virtual Instruments’s Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation of Destruction process.
How to request a refund
Within 14 days of receipt of your product:
1. Contact Customer Support to make arrangements for a return and receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
2. If you received a physical product, ship the unopened product to Virtual Instruments. Shipping recommendations
3. If you received your product via Electronic Software Download or if you have opened your physical product, then you are required to complete and return Virtual Instruments’s Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation or Destruction process.
4. A refund* will be processed within 3-6 weeks of receipt of the product at Virtual Instruments and completion of the destruction process described in step 3 above, if applicable.
*Please note that Virtual Instruments does not permit the return of, or offer refunds for, the following products:
1. Volume License software orders*
2. Products obtained as part of a bundle with other computer services or equipment, or distributed by another company as part of their software compilation.
3. Products that were acquired for free (not for resale), including trial versions or other products downloaded for free off the Virtual Instruments web site or other third party electronic distribution sites.
4. Shipping charges (outside Europe).
5. Fee-based technical support services.
6. Virtual Instruments Developer Subscription portion of the Virtual Instruments Technical Network or Virtual Instruments Business Alliance memberships or related products and services.
7. Any other services provided by Virtual Instruments. * Volume License Order Returns: Virtual Instruments does not accept returns for volume license (Volume License Agreement, Site License Agreement, Annual Volume License Agreement, Annual Site License Agreement, Solution Bundle Agreement, etc.) or maintenance orders. If an error was made in processing your order, please contact your reseller to resolve the issue. If an error was made for an order placed directly with Virtual Instruments, please send a letter on your company letterhead (if applicable) describing the error in sufficient detail, within 30 days of your initial order date to.
Virtual Instruments Branded Products If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Virtual Instruments branded product, please contact Customer Support. Such a defect, if any, may be covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information contained in the Application Software License Agreement for your product.
Note: Products sold through this web site, or through the Virtual Instruments Order Center that do not bear the Virtual Instruments brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Virtual Instruments’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Virtual Instruments-branded, even if packaged or sold with Virtual Instruments products.
NOTE: Virtual Instruments recommends that you:
1. Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
2. Either insure your package for safe return to Virtual Instruments or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to (1) Use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) Insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace.
Return & Refund Policy terms subject to change without notice.